Our Premier 6 Week Fundamentals Course
Enjoy the convenience of a professional instructor in the comfort of your home!
Limited Time Special $99 Offer!
Look, I know you are going to love this course — Which is why in addition to this special short term special price of $99 I offer also provide a no questions asked 30-day money-back guarantee.
Plus, early members receive special benefits like discounts and freebies as our training courses expand.
We used Lisa when our dog became aggressive to other dogs. [Now] Augi [goes] out to lunch at the oceanfront AND she adjusted to life with a new sister dog quickly!
Augi LOVES Lisa!! It's like Elvis is in the house when Lisa comes around!! #RockstarDogTrainer
Your dog will follow commands and behave polietly as you learn and teach them these basic fundamentals.
Our lessons focus on positive behavior reinforcement based on basic dog psychology – their needs and motivations.
We focus on a number of common and predictable behavior problems. You'll find how to easily prevent what before seemed impossible. Train your puppy or dog into a well behaved canine companion!
Material is presented incrementally so your skills build on a solid foundation.
If you want to enjoy time with your dog, are willing to put effort into training, and don’t mind a bit of instructor saltiness, this course was made for YOU!
It takes only a few weeks, and the benefits last forever!
What you get
- Expertise in 6 foundation commands
- 13 training games and activities
- Solutions to common mofo behaviors including jumping, counter surfing, and digging
- 45 videos, ranging from 5 minutes to 30 minutes in length
- PDF handouts providing a snapshot overview of each video
- A straight-forward course most people complete in 6-8 weeks
- Unlimited access for life! Work at your own pace, review skills, and use with new dogs in the future
- Membership to our private Facebook Supergroup with the awesome Sit Mofo Sit community
The Weekly Breakdown
Understanding Your Dog
The Power of Obedience
Applying Training to Real Life
We will never use another trainer! We adopted a puppy with some serious food aggression issues, and even before we started formal training, Lisa met him and gave us advice on how to start.
My son later took him through her puppy classes and he remains the best socialized in the house.
How it works
- New course content is released once a week, over a six week period.
- Each email includes detailed, step by step videos. Video pages feature quick summary pdf downloads.
- Upon course completion, you will have full lifetime access to all materials.
- Downloads of handouts and audio files are yours to keep forever.
- Different types of learners via video and written instruction.
- One-on-one email support with Lisa Rapacki
- Optional one-on-one video coaching sessions with Lisa
- Access to our private facebook group, where you may share your questions and accomplishments with other students and trainers.
Lisa truly has a unique gift for training dogs. She has such a love and understanding of each one of their unique needs and personalities. I brought my 1-year-old scared rescue girl to her for training, and Lisa worked with her and turned her into a certified therapy dog!
What is the price of the course?
We are currently offering special pricing at $99. (regular $299)
Who wrote this course?
Why, Me! Lisa! I have been sharing this foundation info with students over the last 14+ years. You get it right here – all organized and in one place.
Do I submit videos?
If you want! We encourage you to submit videos to our awesome Facebook community!
What language is the course?
English. We hope to have subtitles available in the near future.
How old should my dog be?
This course is great for both puppies and adult dogs. (Older dogs CAN learn new tricks!)
How long is the course?
6 weeks. Class material is released via email each week. Take your time and work at your own pace. You will have lifetime access to the course.
Is this course right for me?
If you want to better enjoy time with your dog, are willing to put effort into training, and don’t mind a bit of instructor saltiness, YES! This course was made for YOU!
What do I need to take the course?
- A food-motivated dog
- A computer or device with high speed internet access
- Support for pdf documents
- The ability to take pictures and video if you would like to post in our facebook community
What student support is available?
We perfectly bridge the gap between video and in-person learning! Work at your own pace and know you are supported via our private facebook group with both instructor and peer support. Go deeper with email access to the instructor. Private Skype and FaceTime lessons are also available.
What is the refund policy?
We offer a 30-day, no questions asked, money-back guarantee on all purchases.