It’s adorable. It’s tiny. It’s playful and sweet. It’s brutally massacred your throw pillows and is now taking an odious crap in your clean laundry basket… and eating it. Congratulations, you’re the proud pet-parent of a miniature mofo!
I’m Lisa Rapacki, founder of SitMofoSit, and I’m here to help you and your puppy develop the healthy habits needed for a fun, natural, incredible relationship that will change your lives forever.
Enroll today and I will guide you through the obstacles of pup-parenting and to the true magic of life with an obedient, happy, well-socialized puppy.
Full Course: $199.00 | Each Module: $29.99
Buy Now! Check out the Modules »
Get on the fast-track past viking-like raids on shoe closets and scorched earth furniture attacks. Train your puppy now and never worry about training a full-grown mofo again!
How it works
- Purchase the full Welcome Home Puppy course with all modules OR customize this course by getting just the module(s) you need.
- You'll get instant access to all course content after purchase.
- Start right away or take your time and go through the course videos when it's convenient for you.
- You get lifetime access to any content you purchase, including any future updates to the course.
- Different types of learners via video and written instruction
- One-on-one email support with Lisa Rapacki
- Optional one-on-one video coaching sessions with Lisa
- Access to our private facebook group, where you may share your questions and accomplishments with other students and trainers
Module 1 – Introduction
The first 3 topics of the Introduction Module are included with the purchase of any individual course module. All topics are included with the purchase of the full Welcome Home Puppy course.
- Quick Start Guide
- Introduction to the Puppies
- Lisa's powerful 3 Rules of 3
- Get to the Vet
- 6 Things Your Puppy Should be Learning
- What Do I Need?
Module 2 – Socialization
Get your puppy off to a great start by teaching them confidence in all sorts of circumstances.
Socialization is much more complex than “go places and meet people.” This module offers a complete roadmap from start to finish!
- Why it’s important to socialize NOW
- Speaking your dog’s language
- Where you should be going – and where you shouldn’t
- Introducing “scary” things the right way
- Accepting new people
- Keeping your pup safe with other dogs
- Kids & Dogs – growing up together
- What to do when your pup hates the rain
- Tips for (and the importance of) grooming
- Car rides with puppy
Good socialization is proven to reduce behavior disorders, limit separation anxiety and develop your dog into a well-mannered, happy companion.
It’s amazing to have the ability to take your dog everywhere! We help you train your puppy to navigate the human world in a way which is socially acceptable.
Before Lisa, Augi couldn’t be trusted in public, especially with other dogs. After 3 weeks, we could take Augi out to lunch at the oceanfront and she adjusted to life with a new sister dog quickly. ~ Holton S.
Module 3 – It's Potty Time
Are you exhausted? Is puppy waking you at all hours of the night to go outside?
Does it feel like you’ve been cleaning up accidents forever?
Is your puppy waiting to pee and poop until they get INSIDE THE HOUSE?
Everything you need to know to house train your puppy quickly and make the process stress-free is here, in one place.
Clear, simple, and easy to follow videos feature:
- Why it’s important to “potty first, play later” – and how to do it
- Sleeping through the night – fast
- Helpful, specific, daily schedule for housebreaking
- Using crates and food to your advantage
- Anticipating what goes in must come out
- What to do when accidents happen
- Common pitfalls and mistakes
Lisa was an integral part of potty training our puppy. What she taught us worked like a charm. We used the same techniques on our newest puppy too! ~Shawn
Module 4 – Feed Me, Seymore
Improve the length and quality of your dogs life with quality food and good feeding routines!
- The best places to get information on food choices
- Scheduling techniques for mealtimes
- How and why you should practice hand feeding
- Using treats effectively
- NEVER give this to your dog!
- What to do if your puppy is bolting food
- How to tell if your puppy is dehydrated
She is engaging, being able to explain the reasoning, so well, behind why a method is best for a particular dog. ~ Melissa C.
Module 5 – Crate Train & Down Time
Everyone wants to keep their dog safe, healthy, and happy. This module holds the foundations for you to build this!
- Why the crate will save your life – and no, it’s not mean
- Making the crate your dogs happy place
- How much rest is enough?
- Managing separation anxiety – is my puppy sad?
- Why it’s not a good idea to sleep with your puppy
- Activities to tire out your wild child
- A simple step-by-step method to calm your puppy
A crying puppy is a bummer. Teach to them be confident and self-reliant, even when you aren’t around.
Need a quote here… ~ John D.
Module 6 – Puppy Play
One of the greatest joys of a puppy experience is playing together.
Did you know that you could be encouraging biting, aggression, or chewing with your play methods?
Send the right message & have a great time!
- Are you a leader or a littermate?
- Why certain toys are setting you up for failure
- What is play and what is aggression
- Using mental stimulation to your advantage
- What to NEVER give your dog
- Using play to build confidence, coordination, and self- control
Need a quote here… ~ John D.
Module 7 – Bad Behavior
Is your puppy running the house? Chewing on everything? Pottying indoors?
Do you feel like a punching bag from being jumped on, scratched, or nipped?
Does puppy’s habit of crying make you feel totally guilty?
Is something gross going on? Is puppy vomiting because of speed-eating or eating poop?
Now is the EASIEST time to resolve these undesirable behaviors!
Without knowing it, we humans often cause and reinforce problem behavior. Recognize mistakes and understand puppy’s motivation behind the bad behavior. Simplify your ability to modify it – QUICKLY.
- Stop nipping nipping & biting
- End jumping with “all four on the floor”
- Jumpstart on potty outside
- Put crying in the crate to rest
- Save your stuff! Stop random chewing and destruction.
- Stop food aggression and food gulping
- Yuck! End poop eating.
This module is designed just for puppies! If you have an older dog whose behavior could use some improvement, please see my Foundation class.
Need a quote here… ~ John D.
Module 8 – Obedience
Is your sweet puppy ignoring you? Are you stuck in broken record mode? “Sit. Sit. SIT. SIT! SIT!”
Learn how to integrate these simple obedience commands in with the other aspects of your puppys training.
- Teach puppy thier name with a fun game
- Getting kids and the family involved
- The sit command – split into 3 easy steps
- Introducing the down command
- Walking nicely on the leash
- Making it fun with tunnels and props
- Guarantee puppy follows the command everywhere – not just at home
Get the entire Welcome Puppy Course or customize the course by only getting the module(s) you need.
Who wrote this course?
Why, Me! Lisa! I have been sharing this foundation info with students over the last 14+ years. You get it right here – all organized and in one place.
Do I submit videos?
If you want! We encourage you to submit videos to our awesome Facebook community!
What language is the course?
English. We hope to have subtitles available in the near future.
Is this course right for me?
If you want to better enjoy time with your dog, are willing to put effort into training, and don’t mind a bit of instructor saltiness, YES! This course was made for YOU!
What student support is available?
We perfectly bridge the gap between video and in-person learning! Work at your own pace and know you are supported via our private facebook group with both instructor and peer support. Go deeper with email access to the instructor. Private Skype and FaceTime lessons are also available.
What is the refund policy?
We offer a 30-day, no questions asked, money-back guarantee on all purchases.
What is your Experience? – Click for the BOOM.
- Obedience & Behavior Modification Graduate, Cavalier K9 Dog Training
- Two-Year Apprenticeship, Nicely Trained Canine
- Certificate, Debbie Kaye Super Sniffer Dog School
- Certificate, Wendy Volhart Dog Nutrition
- Certificate, Diabetic Alert Dog Training
- Training Staff, Dogs Deserve Better, Smithfield, VA
- The Foundation for Service Dog Support Evaluator
- AKC Canine Good Citizen Evaluator
- Therapy Dogs International (TDI) Evaluator
- Therapy Dog Work with Veterans, USO of Hampton Roads and Central Virginia
- Therapy Dog Work with Prisoners, United States Penitentiary Lee
- Therapy Dog Work with Residents, Local Retirement Homes
- Volunteer Educator on Dog Safety with Elementary Students, Cities of Norfolk, Virginia Beach, & Suffolk Public School Systems
- Volunteer Educator, Dog & Children Reading Program, Virginia Beach Library
- Volunteer Training & Fostering, Ruff Road Pet Rescue, Portsmouth VA
- Volunteer Work at Local Animal Shelters
- 15+ Years Private Training with Clients, Individual & Group Classes
- Kennel & Daycare, Owner, Cities of Norfolk & Portsmouth VA
What is the price of the course?
I've created this class to customize to your needs. You have options!
- Get the full 7 module course for $199.
- Choose individual modules for $29.99 each.
- Purchase 2 individual modules, and I'll gift you another module of your choice for FREE!
How long is the course?
This course is in an open format, meaning once your registration is complete you have access to all of the material. How long success takes is up to you, but many people see a radical difference in as little as a week.
Take your time and work at your own pace. You will have lifetime access to the course - Which means you have a refresher if you get another puppy in the future!
How long does registration take?
For you, registration is just a few clicks on the website! However, it can take a little time on our side for things to process through. If you don't get your access email within 24 hours please contact us!