Module 2 – Socialization
Get your puppy off to a great start by teaching them confidence in all sorts of circumstances.
Socialization is much more complex than “go places and meet people.” This module offers a complete roadmap from start to finish!
- Why it’s important to socialize NOW
- Speaking your dog’s language
- Where you should be going – and where you shouldn’t
- Introducing “scary” things the right way
- Accepting new people
- Keeping your pup safe with other dogs
- Kids & Dogs – growing up together
- What to do when your pup hates the rain
- Tips for (and the importance of) grooming
- Car rides with puppy
Good socialization is proven to reduce behavior disorders, limit separation anxiety and develop your dog into a well-mannered, happy companion.
It’s amazing to have the ability to take your dog everywhere! We help you train your puppy to navigate the human world in a way which is socially acceptable.
Before Lisa, Augi couldn’t be trusted in public, especially with other dogs. After 3 weeks, we could take Augi out to lunch at the oceanfront and she adjusted to life with a new sister dog quickly. ~ Holton S.
There are no reviews yet.