Module 5 – Crate Train & Down Time
Everyone wants to keep their dog safe, healthy, and happy. This module holds the foundations for you to build this!
- Why the crate will save your life – and no, it’s not mean
- Making the crate your dogs happy place
- How much rest is enough?
- Managing separation anxiety – is my puppy sad?
- Why it’s not a good idea to sleep with your puppy
- Activities to tire out your wild child
- A simple step-by-step method to calm your puppy
A crying puppy is a bummer. Teach to them be confident and self-reliant, even when you aren’t around.
Anyone looking for fun, positive dog training with a little bit of crazy mixes in need look no farther than Lisa Rapacki!!Lisa truly cares about you and your dog. She loves what she does and that passion comes across in her classes. ~ Eileen J.