Module 6 – Puppy Play
One of the greatest joys of a puppy experience is playing together.
Did you know that you could be encouraging biting, aggression, or chewing with your play methods?
Send the right message & have a great time!
- Are you a leader or a littermate?
- Why certain toys are setting you up for failure
- What is play and what is aggression
- Using mental stimulation to your advantage
- What to NEVER give your dog
- Using play to build confidence, coordination, and self- control
We adopted a puppy with some serious food aggression issues, and even before we started formal training with her, she met him and gave us advice on how to start working with him. My son later took him through her puppy classes and he remains the best socialized in the house. ~ Denise H. and family
There are no reviews yet.